In this episode, Cate and Chris talk about AI and the human machine era, the end of the 8 hour work day, when crypto conferences go wrong and more…
- Experienced lawyers get completely thrashed by AI in legal competition
- How to Make A.I. That’s Good for People
- City In New York Becomes First to Ban New Bitcoin Mining
- Millennials destroyed the rules of written English – and created something better
- How teams can be more productive by killing 8-hour workday
- Neuralink and the Brain’s Magical Future
- Oh hai Spectral Slug: AI makes new Dungeons & Dragons monsters
- Where Women Work More Than Men
- Value Vector: How do we Prepare for an Era of Human-Machine Partnerships?
- Why do some smart cities succeed while others struggle?
- Value Vector: The Monetization of IoT Data (Part 1)
- Value Vector: What lies Beyond Data Monetization (Part 2)