In this episode Cate and Chris tackle the rise of cryptocurrencies, love (past and present) in the time of artificial intelligence, the prevalence of software bugs, net neutrality from a non-American perspective, and more.
- Entering the Quantum Era—How Firefox got fast again and where it’s going to get faster.
- Love in the Time of Robots.
- The Digital Ruins of a Forgotten Future.
- FCC Plans to Gut Net Neutrality, Allow Internet 'Fast Lanes'.
- SoftBank makes offer for Uber shares at 30% discount.
- Exclusive: Nearly 4 Million Bitcoins Lost Forever, New Study Says.